HERE'S SOME ADVICE FROM OUR EXPERTS
- Gather packaging materials before you start.
- Start sorting out the old clothes and stuff and deciding what to keep, donate or to toss. It’s the best occasion to finally keep what you really use.
- Use your plastic take-out food containers to store craft supplies like beads, buttons, magnets and label each container using a china marker.
- Pack small items in small boxes, so they’re more protected against any damage.
- Remove drawers from dressers and wrap them individually. Keep your clothing in the drawers.
- Store on edges mirrors, windows and screen.
- Don’t fill boxes any heavier than you can lift and do it with your knees.
- Keep tools in a separate marked box: you’ll reassemble furniture faster.